Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yves April, Lynn Derriman, and Linda Nease - London

Lynn, Yves, and Linda; paintings by Yves; photo by Brigitte Miller
February 16 '09, just after the snow melted, we hung our exhibit "Gardens Bright" at the Chelsea Old Town Hall, London. A week of sharing paintings, stories, gallery and museum visits, and generally enjoying ourselves and each other followed.
Coming from California I had but 4 paintings available, but Lynn and Yves showed the many colors of southern France, where they both live.













My paintings in the show:

'Bird of Paradise' 24x20in
'Koi Pond, Monaco' 30x36in









'Echinacea' 24x20in











'Château de Gourdon' 20x24in









2 comments:

Brigitte said...

That is such a lovely photo of you 3 happy artists !

The more I look at "Koi Pond in Monaco" the more I like it. It just oozes serenity and softness ( just like you I guess)

amicarella said...

These are lovely, Linda! Your work has inspired me and given me courage to continue painting. Congrats for the London show!
Love, Marianna